Jeans new year is a very popular quest, especially at the beginning of the year. What can we anticipate? That it will be all about comfort and style. Pay attention to detail to create a balanced silhouette and make the most of the cuts on your jeans.
With so many cuts and rises, shapes, and washes, what can a jeans lover do?
Follow your gut!
How to choose your jeans?
- Find a fit that flatters your body type: Choose a style that complements your body shape and makes you feel confident.
- Look for quality materials: Choose jeans made from durable, high-quality materials that will hold their shape and last longer.
- Consider the details: Look for jeans with on-trend details such as distressing, embroidery, or unique hardware.
- Experiment with different styles: Don't be afraid to try out different styles to see what works for you. Skinny, straight leg, and wide leg are all popular options.
- Remember that the most stylish are the ones that make you feel comfortable and confident, so it's important to choose a pair of jeans that fits well and suits your personal style.
New year in Gianni Kavanagh
- White: White jeans can be paired with a variety of tops, such as polos, oversized tees, or printed shirts. Avoid tops that are too tight or short, as they may not be the most flattering. Perfect for men and women.
- Customized: You can choose from a range of options, such as the fit, wash, embroidery and embellishments.
- Ripped distressed denim is back on the agenda for 2023. Styling ripped jeans isn’t too tricky. The key? Consider proportions and stick to simple staples to focus attention on the denims. You can find Gianni Kavanagh options in white, black, or classic denim.
How to properly store denim
Depending on how many pairs you own, and how frequently you wear them, there are endless storage options that can work for you.
- Avoid hanging by the cuffs, as this can cause the jeans to stretch out and lose their shape.
- Don't store in direct sunlight or in damp areas, as this can cause fading and fabric deterioration.
- Consider storing inside a garment bag to protect them from dust and damage.
- Hang your jeans with S-hooks or from hangers.
- If you have the space, it's a good idea storage away from other clothes so they don't get squished or wrinkled.