Black Friday 2021
The most awaited Friday of the year is around the corner...
What does Black Friday mean?
Friday + Discounts + Shopping = Black Friday. This is the formula that represents the biggest promotional event of the year and that kicks off the Christmas shopping season.
When is Black Friday?
Black Friday will be on November 26, 2021.
What can't you miss on Black Friday?
Enjoy our exclusive deals on items for the upcoming colder days and to start your Christmas shopping.
Here, deals go as low as -50% on a large selection of items for men and women, with the exception of the new collection.
Top 10: Most wanted
Want to enjoy Black Friday in big way? Follow these tips:
- Join us at Gianni Kavanagh: keep your information updated to ensure an unique shopping experience;
- Subscribe to our Newsletter: make sure you receive all deals first hand and personalized information according to your size and gender;
- Create a Wishlist: avoid running out of your favorite items by being the fastest.
Frequently asked questions about Black Friday:
- All purchases have an extended deadline for exchanges or returns until January 31, 2022;
- Orders will only be processed after the effective confirmation of payment;
- The shipping price depends on the type of service contracted and the destination of the order. For more information, you can check our "Shipping Costs" conditions here;
- Delivery times may change according to external factors, including carrier limitations.
We are ready for Black Friday! Are you?